- Internet connection required – for product activation & updates and for access to some features
- My Kaspersky account is required to use the plan
- Webcam & Mic Control technology only runs on computers. The feature is available for a range of compatible web-cameras. For the full list of compatible devices, please visit: https://support.kaspersky.com/15783#cameras (for PCs) and https://support.kaspersky.com/15784#cameras (for Mac computers)
Windows®-based desktops and laptops (system with an x86 processor)
- 1500 MB free space on the hard drive
- Microsoft Windows 11¹ Home / Pro / Enterprise²
- Microsoft Windows 10¹ Home / Pro / Enterprise²
- Microsoft Windows 8 & 8.1 / Pro / Enterprise / 8.1 update²
- Microsoft Windows 7 Starter / Home Basic & Premium / Professional / Ultimate – SP1 or higher²
- Processor: 1 GHz or higher
- Memory (RAM): 1 GB (32-bit) or 2 GB (64-bit)
- Minimum screen resolution: 1024 x 768
Mac® desktops and laptops
- 2635 MB free space on the hard drive
- Memory (RAM): 2 GB
- macOS® 10.15 – 12
Android smartphones and tablets³ ⁴
- Android™ 8 – 13
- Minimum screen resolution: 320 x 480
iPhone and iPad
Please note we do not support the beta versions/previews of new operating systems. Only final, officially released operating systems are supported by the product.
¹ If you’re using Windows 11/10, you might need to download & install all available patches for your Kaspersky security software. Product is not intended to operate on Windows 11/10 Mobile/S/Education/IoT Core editions.
² Some product features may not work on 64-bit operating systems. Please visit https://support.kaspersky.com/15781 to get more details.
³ The Kaspersky Standard for Android functionality may currently be limited on certain devices. Please visit https://support.kaspersky.com/help/Kaspersky/Android_knownissues/en-US/1... for more details.
⁴ Check availability in your country.
Kaspersky plans have limited mobile platform availability in Anguilla, Albania, Barbados, Bermuda, British Virgin Islands, Cayman Islands, Dominica, Grenada, Guyana, Maldives, Montserrat, Myanmar, Palau, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Lucia, St. Vincent & Grenadines, Suriname, Turks and Caicos Islands, Brunei, Equatorial Guinea, Marshall Islands, United States Virgin Islands. Click here for details.