- Internet connection required – for product activation & updates and for access to
Windows-based desktops and laptops
- Operating System: Windows 101 Home/Pro/Enterprise2 3; Windows 8 & 8.1/Pro/Enterprise3/8.1 update2; Windows 7 Starter/Home Basic & Premium/Professional/Ultimate – SP1 or higher2
- Memory (RAM): 1 GB (32-bit) or 2 GB (64-bit)
- Disk Space: 1500 MB free space on the hard drive
- Processor: 1 GHz or higher
Windows-based tablets (system with an Intel® processor)2
- Operating System: Windows 101Home/Pro/Enterprise2 3; Windows 8 & 8.1/Pro (64-bit3)
- Minimum screen resolution: 1024 x 768
- Microsoft® Internet Explorer® 10 or higher
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4 or higher
Android smartphones and tablets4
- Operating System: Android™ 4.4 or higher
- Minimum screen resolution: 320 x 480
Mac desktops and laptops
- Operating System: macOS 10.12 or higher
- Disk Space: 3115 MB free space on the hard drive
- Memory (RAM): 2 GB
iPhone and iPad5
- Operating System: iOS® 12.0 or higher
- Please note we do not support the beta versions or previews of new operating systems. Only officially released operating systems are supported.
1. If you’re using Windows 10, you might need to download & install all available patches for your Kaspersky security software. Product is not intended to operate on Windows 10 Mobile/S editions.
2. The Kaspersky Safe Kids service isn't available for this version of OS or these types of devices.
3. Some product features may not work on 64-bit operating systems. Please visit https://support.kaspersky.com/us/15460 to get more details.
4. The Kaspersky Internet Security for Android functionality may currently be limited on certain devices. Please visit https://support.kaspersky.com/us/15258#block6 for more details.
5. Only Kaspersky Password Manager & Kaspersky Safe Kids are available for these platforms.